Earn a bonus rate of 1.30%1 over the standard interest rate on a Go Digital! Money Market account by maintaining a combined average daily balance of $25,000 in your Go Digital! Money Market and Go Digital! Checking accounts.
|Go Digital! Money Market
||Go Digital! Checking
|Minimum balance to open: $5,000.00
||Minimum balance to open: $250.00
|A minimum balance fee of $20.00 applies each statement cycle if average daily balance falls below $5,000.00
||A minimum balance fee of $8.00 applies each statement cycle if average daily balance falls below $250.00.
||Does not earn interest
|e-Statements only, requires Online Banking
||e-Statements only, requires Online Banking
|Six transaction3 limit per statement cycle
||No limit on transactions
Key Features of Go Digital! Money Market and Go Digital! Checking accounts:
- Free Mobile Banking4 and Online Banking
- Free Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Direct Deposit
- FREE Personal Finance Management Tools in Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- FREE RSI Bank Visa® Debit Card - works with ApplePay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay
- 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs in the Allpoint® Network
- Free Personal Checks (first order of checks only)
Open your accounts today.
1 All of the following criteria must be met to receive an increased rate on your Go Digital! Money Market account:
- Maintain both a Go Digital! Money Market account and Go Digital! Checking account at RSI Bank
- You must be either a Tax Owner or Non-Tax Owner on the eligible accounts
- You must have a minimum combined average daily balance of $25,000.00 between your Go Digital! Money Market and Go Digital! Checking account during the current account cycle to receive the increased rate on your Go Digital! Money Market account for the following account cycle (the Go Digital! Checking account earns no interest). If the combined average daily balance between these two accounts meets the requirement, we will use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the Go Digital! Money Market account. This method applies a periodic rate to the principal, plus accrued interest, as of the close of each business day. Interest is accrued daily and credited monthly. If you close your account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. All other terms and conditions of the full product disclosure apply.
This increased interest rate is variable and may change at any time. If you qualify for the increased rate, your Annual Percentage Yield will also be affected.
Go Digital! Money Market is a tiered rate account. Please see current rates
for details. This is a variable rate account. Rates may change after the account is opened. Rates effective as of 12/19/2018 and are subject to change without notice.
A transaction is defined as a preauthorized withdrawal, automatic, online, or telephone transfer, checks, drafts and debit card, or other similar transactions, from the account per statement cycle.
Cellular data rates may apply to Mobile Banking.
For full details on all deposit products and services, please call 732.388.1800 or visit a branch to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Go Digital! products are only available online.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. For a list of eligible devices, visit the Apple Support
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co, Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices. See the Samsung Pay Support
page for compatibility information.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Only compatible with select cards, carriers and non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4 and higher).
CardValet is a registered trademark of Fiserv.