Business Savings Accounts1
RSI Bank is committed to helping your business thrive by offering deposit products and services to make business banking its most convenient, efficient, and secure.
Call 732.388.1800 to speak with a Business Development Officer.
Business Statement Savings
- Minimum balance to open: $10.00
- No minimum balance fee
- This is a variable interest rate product. A minimum daily balance of $10.00 is required to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY).
Business Money Market
- Minimum balance to open: $1,000
- A minimum balance fee of $15.00 applies each statement cycle if the average daily balance falls below $1,000.
- This is a variable interest rate product. This account offers a tiered interest rate and APY structure dependent on the account balance.
Additional Savings Account Features
Certificates of Deposit
- Short and long terms to suit your investment needs
- Minimum balances as low as $1,000
Special Business Accounts
RSI Bank offers the following business deposit accounts for qualified businesses:
- Attorney Trust
- Tenant Escrow
Group Retirement Savings Plans
RSI Bank2 can help your company set up a plan that maximizes your employees’ retirement savings through 401(k) Plans, Profit-Sharing Opportunities, and Defined Benefit Pension Plans. NOT insured by the FDIC.
1 Savings accounts are variable rate products. For full details on all deposit products and services, please call 732.388.1800 or visit a branch to speak with a Customer Service Representative.
2 Investment advisory services are offered through Pentegra Investors, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pentegra Services, Inc. RSI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RSI Bank. Mutual funds and other securities are NOT insured by the FDIC or any other government agency, and are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by any other financial institution. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost.