Provides customer service on a variety of relatively complex transactions; Prepares daily balance sheets of cash transactions. May serve as general paying and receiving teller. May maintain vault within prescribed policy limitations.
- Supervise teller line and ensure customers are serviced quickly and efficiently;
- Provide guidance and training to ensure operating and security procedures are being followed;
- Process routine banking transactions and prepare daily settlement of cash;
- Prepare and review CTR forms on appropriate transactions;
- Ensure all work stations are properly stocked to provide prompt and efficient service;
- Assist in the training and support of new hires;
- Proactively participate in product marketing campaigns
- Assist supervisor in functions such as:
- Opening and closing of the branch
- Daily proof and stocking of ATMs
- Mail and night deposits
- Coin machine service and settlement
- Currency shipments
- Vault proof
- Perform other duties assigned;
- Perform overrides after using due diligence.
At RSI Bank, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and that our success will only be enhanced by a diversity of talents. Therefore, we are fully committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity. This means that we will not discriminate against an applicant or an employee on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, liability for military service, or any other basis made unlawful by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
EOE/AA Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Salary is commensurate with experience. We provide an excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance.
To apply, please submit your resume by email to:
Kerrie Totten, Human Resoure Director
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify Kerrie Totten at 732.587.1510 or by email.