Keeping Your Information Safe
October 25, 2021
Credit: iconimage - stock.adobe.com
We are often asked how RSI Bank protects confidential information and what customers can do to safeguard their personal identity.
Our IT team aims to protect your personal information through a system of technical and organizational security measures designed for the security of any personal information we process. However, it is important to remember that nothing is 100% safe and there are multiple measures you can take to help safeguard your own information.
The following are steps you can take to help secure your own personal information on a daily basis:
• Use unique and strong passwords
• Never share your username and password with anyone
• Use up-to-date antivirus programs on your devices
• Avoid fraudulent websites
• Do not click on pop-ups or unknown SPAM emails
• Do not share personal information via email
• Monitor your accounts frequently
• Log off of secure services when not in use
For more tips and advice about cybersecurity, please visit STOP.THINK. CONNECT.™ https://www.stopthinkconnect.org/
The information provided in this article is meant for educational purposes only and is not advice.