From opening your first savings account to planning for your retirement, RSI Bank is here to help.
- Only $10.00 deposit required to open an account
- Variable interest rate; Minimum daily balance of $10.00 is required to earn Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- No minimum balance fee
- $1,000 deposit is required to open an account
- Variable interest rate dependent upon account balance
- A minimum balance fee of $15.00 applies each statement cycle if average daily balance falls below $1,000.
Additional Savings Account Features
- FREE direct deposit
- FREE e-statements with check images
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit
- FREE coin counting
- FREE notary services
Passbook Savings accounts are also available.
Saving Towards Retirement?
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Choice of Certificate of Deposit or IRA Green Savings Account
- Traditional & Roth IRAs are available
- Alternative to 401(k) plan
Contributions may be tax deductible and earnings may be tax deferred. Always consult your tax adviser on your particular situation.
Other Investment Options
- Visit our affiliate RSI Insurance Agency* to learn about these investment options:
- Professionally-Managed Portfolios of Mutual Funds
- Fixed and Indexed Annuities
- SEP IRAs
- 401k Transfers
- Lump Sum & Term Life Insurance
- *RSI Insurance Agency, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RSI Bank. All non-deposit investment and insurance products are NOT INSURED BY THE FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of or guaranteed by RSI Bank, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested. Annuities are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Investment advisory services are offered through Pentegra Investors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pentegra Services, Inc.